PETER PAUPER PRESS INC
With lined left-hand pages for lyrics, staffed right-hand pages for composing melody, and fret diagrams for writing guitar fingerings, this free-spirited journal will help you create, retain, and organize your songs.
- Includes tips, prompts, and words of wisdom from songwriting masters to inspire your muse.
- Mix of lined pages (lyrics), staffed pages (music), and fret diagrams.
- Room to write 72 songs.
- Acid-free, archival paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
- Sturdy hardcover binding protects your work.
- Journal measures 6-1/4'' wide x 8-1/4'' high.
- Coordinating elastic band attached to back cover keeps your place or keeps journal closed.
- Inside back cover pocket holds ideas, notes, reminders, business cards, and more.